Several Deodorization Methods of Solid Sodium Ethanol
As the environmental optimization becomes more and more obvious, the treatment of the three wastes in the production process also becomes important. The report will design the sewage discharge process according to different pollution sources, and this product will produce some waste gas odor. Today, we will introduce several deodorization methods of solid sodium ethanol.
1. Adsorption method. The odor substance is transferred from the gas phase to the solid phase by using the adsorption function of the adsorbent.
2. Water absorption method. Some substances in the odor can be easily dissolved in water, so that the odor components can directly contact with water, thus dissolving in water to achieve the purpose of deodorization with solid sodium ethanol.
3. Thermal combustion method. Under high temperature, the odorous substance and fuel gas are fully mixed to achieve complete combustion.
4. Dilution diffusion method. Exhaust the odorous gas to the atmosphere through the chimney, or dilute it with odorless air to reduce the odor concentration.
5. Liquid absorption method. The characteristic of chemical reaction between some substances and liquid medicine in the odor of solid sodium ethanol is used to remove some odor components.
6. Masking method. The stronger aromatic smell is mixed with the odor to cover the odor and make it acceptable.
7. Aerated activated sludge deodorization method. The malodorous substance of solid sodium ethanol is dispersed into the mixed liquid containing activated sludge in the form of aeration, and the malodorous substance is degraded by suspended microorganisms.
8. Biological trickling filter method. The principle is similar to that of biological filter, but the filter materials used are inert materials that cannot provide nutrients, such as polysolid sodium ethanol pellets, ceramics, charcoal, plastics, etc.
9. Washing activated sludge deodorization method. Fully contact the malodorous substances with the mixed liquid of slurry containing suspended solids to remove them from the odor in the absorber, and then send the washing solution to the reactor to degrade the dissolved malodorous substances through the metabolic activities of suspended microorganisms.
10. Biological filter deodorization method. After pre-treatment processes such as dust removal, humidifying or cooling, the malodorous gas of solid sodium ethoxide passes through the filter bed composed of filter materials from bottom to top. The malodorous gas is transferred from the gas phase to the water microbial mixed phase and is decomposed through the metabolism of microorganisms fixed on the filter materials.
11. Three phase multi medium catalytic oxidation process. The reaction tower is filled with special solid composite packing, and the packing is internally compounded with multi-media catalyst. When the solid sodium ethoxide odor gas passes through the packing layer under the action of the induced draft fan, it fully contacts with the liquid phase composite oxidant sprayed in a divergent mist form through a special nozzle on the surface of the solid packing, and under the catalysis of the multi-media catalyst, the pollution factors in the odor gas are fully decomposed.
12. Low temperature plasma technology. In the process of dielectric barrier discharge, particles with high chemical activity are generated in the plasma, such as electrons, ions, free radicals and excited molecules. The pollutants in the waste gas of solid sodium ethanol react with these active groups with high energy, so as to achieve the purpose of purifying the waste gas.