Brief Analysis of Problems Needing Attention in the Transportation of Alcohol based Fuel
1. To engage in dangerous goods transportation, you must first become a half "expert" driver, learn some chemical knowledge, and understand the physical and chemical properties of the chemicals you often carry. Before shipment, ask the business department about the physical and chemical properties of the goods and precautions, such as specific gravity, flash point, toxicity, expansion coefficient, etc. For example, the epoxy chloropropane transported in barrels has a large expansion coefficient and is flammable. When filling, new barrels must be used, full barrels must be used, and no space must be left. In summer, shed poles and awnings shall be installed on the vehicle, and ventilation shall be provided to avoid light, especially direct sunlight; In addition, it shall apply to the relevant departments for the transport certificate of dangerous goods, hang a small yellow flag and write "dangerous goods" on it for people to identify. In addition, several sealing rings for barrel ends, one or two wet gunny bags, a small amount of sand, special wrenches, dry powder fire extinguishers, etc. shall be brought to meet the urgent needs.
2. The process of loading goods to the site for dangerous goods transportation is actually the process of checking the driver's sense of responsibility, and you should be careful from the beginning. The loading of dangerous goods in barrels seems simple, but in fact, it is very particular, and the loading should be even and balanced; All kinds of dangerous chemicals shall not be mixed to avoid chemical reaction after leakage. One truck and one cargo shall be provided; There shall be no gap between barrels, and the gap shall be filled with waste cardboard or woven bags; The exhaust pipe shall be equipped with flame arrester; The carriage is iron plate, and a layer of straw mat or reed mat should be paved to avoid sliding during driving; Then use ropes to bind the goods as a whole and fix them to ensure firm loading.
3. Driving at moderate speed and carefully transporting dangerous goods, the responsibility is heavier than Mount Tai. The driver with mild temper, excellent skills and no smoking should be selected. When driving, we should "give way three times first" and actively avoid all kinds of vehicles. Avoid potholes, do not drive hero cars or gambling cars, so that the vehicles can move forward smoothly. Emergency braking shall be minimized during driving to keep the cargo stable. It is worth reminding that no matter what kind of chemical products are transported, they should be covered with tarpaulins to prevent cigarette butts from flying off during the traffic fair.
4. Frequently check the potential accident of dangerous goods transportation on the way from leakage. Due to the bumping and vibration of vehicles on the way, it is often easy to cause package damage, which is often concentrated in three "points":
The end is not tightened or the sealing ring is invalid;
The welds of the iron barrel and the barrel reinforcement are damaged due to friction;
The bucket bottom is displaced during driving.
Therefore, whenever you drive for 2 hours, check whether there is any overflow on the end, and tighten it again with a special wrench, such as replacing the sealing ring when it is ineffective; Whether the fillings between iron drums fall; Whether there is liquid leakage around the bottom of the car. If there is, find out the leaking bucket and turn the leaking point upward; Whether the tied rope is loose, etc. It is worth reminding that in the high temperature season, the liquid will expand. When replacing the seal ring, it should be opened slowly until the gas is released, so as to avoid injury caused by liquid spraying out too quickly.
1. The driving route and time shall be properly selected to transport dangerous goods. The national trunk road with smooth road shall be selected instead of the road with complex conditions. Drive far away from towns and residential areas. If it is necessary to pass, check again, and make sure there is no leakage before crossing. Do not stop to rest or eat in urban streets or densely populated areas. It is recommended to rest during the day and drive at night to avoid the rush hour of vehicles and personnel. In case of leakage and personal strength is irretrievable, it is necessary to quickly drive to open areas, away from people and water sources. Once a traffic accident occurs, the isolation scope shall be expanded and reported to the relevant department immediately.
2. Unload carefully to prevent pollution. Most of the chemical products are toxic and corrosive. They are easy to pollute the environment without attention, especially the liquid products are easy to pollute the land and water source. After long distance transportation, the outer packing is damaged to a certain extent. Pay special attention to unloading. The place without special platform shall be paved with springboards or wooden poles, and the bucket shall be pulled to the ground slowly with ropes, or the waste tires shall be used to cushion the ground. The owner of the goods shall be informed that the dangerous goods shall be put aside for a period of time, and shall not be used until the various properties are stable. It is worth reminding that if there is a leak in the compartment, do not rush to clean it. Clean it with sawdust or sand first, and then wash it with water away from the water source after it is dried and evaporated to avoid environmental pollution.